Magazine Reporting Competition
10th National Children Competition 2019
Special Terms and condition for Magazine Reporting / Paper Reporting competition participants
- The aim of this competition is to test your ability on reporting skills in journalism.
- We will show you a video during the competition. This video will be played 3 times.
- during the 1st play – you should just watch it. Not allowed to take any notes
- during 2nd play – you will be allowed to take short notes to produce your report
- during 3rd play – you still can take short notes whilst verifying your previous notes
- Competition time starts once video has played 3 times.
- You will have 45 mins to complete your reporting
- During this 45 mins writing time, you can only refer to your draft notes taken during the 2nd and 3rd play.
- You must handover all the written papers to the NCC coordinator soon after you complete your report or at the end of this competition.
- No marks will be given for the draft work. Only your final report will be taken consideration for the marking
Magazine Reporting descriptions for Groups 4 and 5.
|Group Four & Five
| ‘watch video & then write’ – Magazine Reporting Competition
You will be given a video clip similar to this clip (not these clips).
Sample : clip 1
Sample: clip 2